Live from Magento Imagine 2019
It’s that time of the year again, where all that is Magento finds itself in motion toward the gambling mecca known as Las Vegas for the annual Magento Imagine conference.
Long gone are the days of the M or the Hard Rock hotel, now for the fifth year in a row, we’re at the Wynn.
And, like years past, the conference is stuffed with wonderful offerings from deep technical dives to business tracks to Magento announcements. And, not to forget headliners like Gary Vaynerchuk!
Here are a few things that we’re particularly excited about:
- Networking Maximus! Our chance to see everyone that we talk to daily, weekly or on occasion–that we normally don’t see face to face–but at this once a year conference.
- Magento 2.3.1 Features: GraphQL, PWA, PageBuilder
- Experience-Driven Commerce: Deep thinking around Adobe and Magento
- Continued B2B maturity
- A chance to wander the marketplace and discover new offerings or technologies that may be useful for our clients.
- Share stories and lessons learned (stay tuned for more Magento Imagine blog posts!).
- Pickup that pile of Magento swag!
- Is this the last Magento Imagine…? Will it be combined with Adobe Summit like Marketo?
We look forward to seeing everyone at Imagine over the next four days!