Magento 2.3.0 Officially Released
Blendium is pleased to announce that Magento 2.3.0 is now officially available for download. Now, delivering powerful new tools that enhance both merchant and our developer experiences. Using this latest version, merchants are now able to:
- Easily manage inventory across multiple locations, accelerate fulfillment, and improve checkout performance with Multi-Source Inventory
- Build superior mobile shopping experiences and lower total cost of ownership with Progressive Web Apps
- Create new pages and update content ten times faster – without IT support – using Page Builder, available exclusively for Magento Commerce*
- Develop custom front-end experiences and boost performance of integrations and extensions with improved APIs
In addition to these new features, Magento 2.3 provides enhancements across many areas of the platform including:
- Two Factor Authentication and Google ReCAPTCHA security tools to protect your stores
- New functionality and expanded global availability for Magento Shipping
- Added support for PHP 7.2
*Page Builder is in an Early Adopter Program for 2.3.0 and will be Generally Available for all Magento Commerce customers as part of the upcoming Magento 2.3.1 release.
Review Magento’s blog post and release notes to learn more about the newest version of Magento Commerce and visit the Security Center for more information about security updates included in all new versions.