Magento 2.4.2 now available!
Magento Commerce and Open Source 2.4.2, along with security-only patches 2.3.6-p1 and 2.4.1-p1, is now available to our entire Magento Community as of today. If you have not yet started the process of accessing these updates as part of pre-release, they can now be found on GitHub, Composer, and at account.magento.com. We encourage you to take advantage of the security and feature updates available in these new versions as a means of adopting the best experience and security posture possible.
Magento Commerce 2.4.2 includes several enhancements, quality improvements and upgrades. Highlights of this release include:
- B2B enhancements to the buyer and seller purchase approval experience
- New GraphQL APIs add support for headless commerce B2B implementations
- Deliver better storefront performance with Media Gallery image optimization
- Realize Faster Time to Value with In-Product Guidance
- PWA studio enhancements to support internationalization of stores
To learn more about all that is included in this release, visit Magento’s blog: Prepare for Continued Digital Commerce Growth with Magento 2.4.2.