Xumulus End-User License Agreement (EUAL)
THIS AGREEMENT IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE COMPANY OR PERSON) WHO IS BEING LICENSED SOFTWARE AND XUMULUS INC. EITHER PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM XUMULUS OR THROUGH AND AGENT OR RESELLER.
BY PURCHASING SOFTWARE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ITS CONTENT.
- The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site or receives it through email or on data medium at our discretion.
- This agreement gives you the right to use only ONE copy of the software on one domain, subject to all terms of the agreement. Any distribution of the software without our consent is regarded as a violation of this Agreement.
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law.
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part of any other software or product or website.
- You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the Text and comments in the code.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from the use of the Software against the law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- Xumulus reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after Xumulus gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.